NAATI CCL Hindi exam can be given online irrespective of the location candidate is in. Even if you are in India or outside of India students can give the exam. The test is conducted with Proctor software, In Order to access the NAATI CCL Hindi test, a candidate will need to have a suitable device (computer or iPad, earphones or headset, phone) and a stable internet connection.
Please note that if a candidate is using a public WiFi network, there is a possibility that access to the test will be restricted. It is the responsibility of a candidate to ensure there is minimum internet speed available on the exam day, as well as reliable equipment (headphones, phone and laptop).due to a faulty device or a slow internet connection, if the test not being able to proceed in this case the exam will be cancelled.
Student should have necessary devices to complete the test with the following:
- Microphone and webcam should be functioning properly.
- A reliable internet connection
- NAATI CCL recommends a minimum speed of 1.5Mbit/s upload, 10Mbit/s download, and ping under 25ms.
- You can check your internet speed here
- The test platform requires the use of Google products, candidates should be able to access and use these without any interference. It is not possible to take the test without these.
- The latest version of Google Chrome web browser must be installed. Students can use ProctorExam on Windows 8/Mac OS X and higher, ChromeOS and most Linux distributions (64-bit Ubuntu 14.04+, Debian 8+, openSUSE 13.3+, or Fedora Linux 24+.)
- A student is required to use a headset during the test. This can be standard mobile earphones or a dedicated video conference headset.
- Please make sure to test the headset to the device the candidate is using one day before the exam.
- Candidates need to use the same devices for the system check and the test day.
- NAATI CCL does not recommend the use of Bluetooth or wireless headsets, as this might cause connectivity issues during the exam.
- The candidate mobile phone will be used as a second camera to record test surroundings. Student needs to download the ProctorExam application (34MB). ProctorExam is compatible with any Android 4.1 or higher versions and iOS (Apple) 10.0 or higher versions.
Note: Huawei P30, Google Pixel 3, Sony Xperia, iPhone 6 and OnePlus are not compatible.
A student should make sure the equipment is working properly and the devices are charged before the exam. Due to the usage of differences in equipment candidates use, only limited technical assistance will be available during the exam. Consult with the top NAATI CCL coaching Centre.